xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Cargill <cargi...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: xml-commons-external 1.4.01, 1.3.05, 1.2.06 Releases on Tuesday, December 15th
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 14:54:53 GMT

+1

Regards,
David A. Cargill
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
(905) 413-2371, tie 313
cargilld@ca.ibm.com

             Michael
             Glavassevich/Toro
             nto/IBM@IBMCA                                              To
                                       commons-dev@xml.apache.org
             12/11/2009 09:35                                           cc
             AM                        j-dev@xerces.apache.org,
                                       private@xerces.apache.org,
                                       boris@codesynthesis.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       [VOTE]: xml-commons-external
                                       1.4.01, 1.3.05, 1.2.06 Releases on
                                       Tuesday, December 15th

Hi all,

Xerces-J is planning to have its first release [1] in over two years next
week. So that Xerces-J 2.10.0 can pick-up the JAXP 1.4 APIs from XML
Commons I propose that we release xml-commons-external-1.4.01 on Tuesday,
December 15th and while we're at it also release
xml-commons-external-1.2.06 and xml-commons-external-1.3.05 which have been
in the queue for quite some time.

I've uploaded release candidates to people.apache.org [2] for review. The
change summary is available in status.xml here [3] in SVN.

To start, here's my +1.

Thanks.

[1] http://markmail.org/thread/wjvplpmevpex7qoz
[2] http://people.apache.org/builds/xml-commons/