xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Borges <bruno.bor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal - A Very Simple API for Reading Simple XML Data
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 13:31:41 GMT

Try XStream. :-)

Hi Jake,

Thanks for pointing that out - I didn't know about that.

First impressions are that yes it's [very] flexible, my only criticisms
being that it doesn't use generics, and that it's a pretty big API, whereas
the single-class solution is nice and light weight and probably caters for
the majority of use cases.

Anyway, whether that warrants another interface is questionable... probably

Jacob Kjome wrote:
> Have you considered commons-configuration [1]?  It seems to me it does
> what
> you want, while being very flexible and robust.
> [1] http://commons.apache.org/configuration/
> Jake

Bruno Borges
+55 21 76727099

"The glory of great men should always be
measured by the means they have used to
acquire it."
- Francois de La Rochefoucauld
Sent from the Apache XML - Commons - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

View raw message