xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Glavassevich <mrgla...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Recent release of xml-apis.jar?
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:55:15 GMT

Carlos,

There haven't been any releases in awhile because there hasn't been a
pressing need to have one. That's not an indication that nothing has been
happening. There have been plenty of changes [1] to the code. Recently I
have been thinking about doing releases for each of the branches (1.2, 1.3
and 1.4). Just haven't had the time lately.

In the mean time, building it yourself from the source is easy. Just
extract the 1.3 branch [2] and execute the 'jar' target in the build.xml.

Thanks.

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xml-commons-cvs/
[2]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xml/commons/branches/tck-jaxp-1_3_0/java/external/