Hi,

I am doing XML encryption/decryption using xmlsec-1.2.97.jar.

I used to encrypt in client side using  JRE1.4(Java Runtime Environment) VM & decrypt in JRE1.4 on another VM on server side.

Everything was going fine if client & server both uses JRE1.4.

Now the server side VM is upgraded to JRE1.6 where decryption happens.Now decryption is getting failed & throws below error

java.security.InvalidKeyException: Wrong algorithm: AES or Rijndael required
 at org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLCipher.decryptToByteArray(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLCipher.decryptElement(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xml.security.encryption.XMLCipher.doFinal(Unknown Source)

Please advice.

-Deepak