xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Glavassevich <mrgla...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL]: Upgrade XML Commons External to JAXP 1.4
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 19:19:37 GMT

Never did resolve the issues with the XMLBeans jar, however in the time
since I started this thread (very long ago) the Geronimo folks wrote their
own copy of the StAX API [1][2] from scratch. If there are no objections (
lazy consensus) I plan to include these source files on the trunk and
create a branch for maintaining the 1.3 APIs on Friday.

Thanks.

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/geronimo/specs/tags/geronimo-stax-api_1.0_spec-1.0.1
/