xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: More fixes for resolver: xml.catalog.verbosity & catalog parsing
Date Sun, 15 Jun 2008 06:11:33 GMT

I believe Norm Walsh, the primary resolver maintainer, has moved on to a separate
xmlresolver codebase [1].  Unless someone steps up to drive development of the
project, I think it's dead on the vine.  Even xmlresolver at java.net doesn't have
a proper release yet.  I'm guessing Norm is a pretty busy guy.

[1] https://xmlresolver.dev.java.net/

Jake