xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Earl Hood <e...@earlhood.com>
Subject Re: Future of xml-commons-resolver development and maintenance
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 21:14:45 GMT
[Note, please trim replies of unnecessary quoted text]

On June 18, 2008 at 08:26, don wrote:

> Surely the existing code was released after passing a set of "thoroughly
> researched test scripts."  Aren't these test scripts are still available
> in CVS or Subversion.  I assume what you want is for submitters to provide
> not just code patches, but also updated, documented tests showing that the
> new code performs correctly, conforming to specifications.  Right?

There appears to be two sets of tests for the resolver:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xml/commons/trunk/java/src/org/apache/xml/resolver/tests/
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xml/commons/trunk/java/tests/resolver/

with the former being included in the resolver source distribution
bundle, but the later is not.

--ewh