xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: question about xml-commons resolver
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2007 18:51:38 GMT

The latest resolver release is 1.2 [1].  Download it here [2].

[1] http://xml.apache.org/commons/changes.html#version_xml-commons-resolver-1.2
[2] http://xml.apache.org/mirrors.cgi#binary

Jake

At 12:07 PM 8/16/2007, you wrote:
 >Greetings.
 >
 >I was curious about the status of resolver API. Looking at the commons
 >page, xml-commons-resolver-1.0's last release was in Nov'02.
 >Has there been any other releases after that?
 >

 >I'm getting an IOE that comes from apache resolver code? Any idea if
 >this is fixed in some later release. If not, what's the process of
 >getting this resolved?
 >
 >java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 504 for URL:
 >ftp://basename/./xcatalog
 >       at
 >sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConn
 >ection.java:1152)
 >       at
 >sun.net.www.protocol.ftp.FtpURLConnection.getInputStream(FtpURLConnect
 >ion.java:356)
 >       at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:1007)
 >       at org.apache.xml.resolver.Catalog.parseCatalogFile(Catalog.java:875)
 >       at
org.apache.xml.resolver.Catalog.parsePendingCatalogs(Catalog.java:779)
 >       at org.apache.xml.resolver.Catalog.parseCatalog(Catalog.java:627)
 >       at
org.apache.xml.resolver.Catalog.loadSystemCatalogs(Catalog.java:602)
 >       at
 >org.apache.xml.resolver.CatalogManager.getPrivateCatalog(CatalogManage
 >r.java:727)
 >       at
org.apache.xml.resolver.CatalogManager.getCatalog(CatalogManager.java:754)