xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron McCormack <...@mcc.id.au>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project xml-fop (in module xml-fop) failed
Date Sat, 16 Dec 2006 00:21:38 GMT
[While FOP is being gumped…]

Sam Ruby:
>     [javac] /x1/gump/public/workspace/xml-fop/src/java/org/apache/fop/image/analyser/SVGReader.java:182:
cannot find symbol
>     [javac] symbol  : class SVGDocument
>     [javac] location: class org.apache.fop.image.analyser.SVGReader.Loader
>     [javac]                 SVGDocument doc = (SVGDocument) factory.createSVGDocument(uri,
fis);

This seems to be because the SVG interfaces are now in the xml-apis-ext
jar, but there isn’t an xml-apis-ext “project” in the xml-commons gump
file.  I got around that in Batik’s file by specifically referencing the
xml-apis-ext.jar in Batik’s tree.  I guess this should be done properly
in xml-commons, but someone with more gump knowledge than me should
probably do it.

Cameron

--
Cameron McCormack, http://mcc.id.au/