xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Cargill <cargi...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: xml-commons-external-1.3.04 Release on Wednesday, November 22nd
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:10:46 GMT
+1

Regards,
David A. Cargill
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
(905) 413-2371, tie 969
cargilld@ca.ibm.com

             Michael
             Glavassevich/Toro
             nto/IBM@IBMCA                                              To
                                       commons-dev@xml.apache.org
             11/19/2006 01:50                                           cc
             PM                        private@xerces.apache.org,
                                       private@xml.apache.org,
                                       j-dev@xerces.apache.org,
             Please respond to         xalan-dev@xml.apache.org
             private@xerces.ap                                     Subject
                 ache.org              [VOTE]: xml-commons-external-1.3.04
                                       Release on Wednesday, November 22nd

Hi all,

Xalan is going to be having its first release [1] in over a year this
upcoming Friday. So that Xalan 2.7.1 can pick-up the latest JAXP 1.3 APIs,
I propose that we release xml-commons-external-1.3.04 this Wednesday. I
made a few minor tweaks last night but it's basically been ready to go for
weeks. I've uploaded a release candidate to people.apache.org [2] for
review. The change summary is available in status.xml here [3] in SVN.

Please vote on the commons-dev list.

To start, here's my +1.

Thanks.

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xalan-dev&m=116384070614284&w=2