xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Cargill <cargi...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: xml-commons-resolver-1.2 Release on Wednesday, November 22nd
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 14:09:35 GMT
+1

Regards,
David A. Cargill
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
(905) 413-2371, tie 969
cargilld@ca.ibm.com

             Michael
             Glavassevich/Toro
             nto/IBM@IBMCA                                              To
                                       commons-dev@xml.apache.org
             11/20/2006 03:48                                           cc
             PM                        private@xerces.apache.org,
                                       private@xml.apache.org,
                                       j-dev@xerces.apache.org
             private@xerces.ap         [VOTE]: xml-commons-resolver-1.2
                 ache.org              Release on Wednesday, November 22nd

Hi all,

Now seems like as good a time as any to do this release too. If this gets
out on Wednesday, it will be included in Xerces 2.9.0 [1] which we're
currently voting on. I would have posted this yesterday but was having
problems building the HTML docs. Thanks to Jeremias for the tips on how to
build them and Jacob Kjome for convincing me to try again. I've uploaded a
release candidate to people.apache.org [2] for review. The change summary
is available in status.xml here [3] in SVN.

Please vote on the commons-dev list.

To start, here's my +1.

Thanks.

[1]