xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Glavassevich <mrgla...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: xml-commons-external-1.3.04 Release on Wednesday, November 22nd
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 03:03:48 GMT
David Crossley <crossley@apache.org> wrote on 11/21/2006 06:45:03 PM:

> I did some basic checks - general rather than technical.
>
> The Bin dist unpacks in a named directory, but the Src just
> unpacks in the current directory.

It's been like that as long as I can remember. I know the Xerces build.xml
javadoc target relies on the source unpacking to the current directory.

> Missing .sig files. I suppose that you will add these after.

Planning to sign them tomorrow.

> The KEYS file is not in the Src dist.

Will take care of that next time around. The KEYS file is also distributed
by itself on the mirrors. Will refresh that tomorrow.

> +1, those things aren't enough to halt it.
> (I am not on the XML PMC.)
>
> 5c4e989c1923cbc33bd5031e91567d26
xml-commons-external-1.3.04rc-bin.tar.gz
> 5536f87a816c766f4999ed60593a8701
xml-commons-external-1.3.04rc-src.tar.gz

> -David

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab