xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Glavassevich <mrgla...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject [VOTE]: xml-commons-resolver-1.2 Release on Wednesday, November 22nd
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:48:10 GMT
Hi all,

Now seems like as good a time as any to do this release too. If this gets
out on Wednesday, it will be included in Xerces 2.9.0 [1] which we're
currently voting on. I would have posted this yesterday but was having
problems building the HTML docs. Thanks to Jeremias for the tips on how to
build them and Jacob Kjome for convincing me to try again. I've uploaded a
release candidate to people.apache.org [2] for review. The change summary
is available in status.xml here [3] in SVN.

Please vote on the commons-dev list.

To start, here's my +1.

Thanks.

[1]