xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Glavassevich <mrgla...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Problems building the resolver documentation
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 01:58:04 GMT
Hi all,

I tried doing a complete build of the resolver distribution yesterday and
got the following errors:

htmldocs:
     [echo] Building docs for xml-commons-resolver ...
     [java] (Location of error unknown)XSLT Error
(javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException):
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
C:\eclipse3.2.0\eclipse\workspace\docbook\html\docbook.xsl (The system
cannot find the path specified)
     [java] Java Result: -1
     [java] Cannot find CatalogManager.properties
     [java] (Location of error unknown)XSLT Error
(javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException):
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
C:\eclipse3.2.0\eclipse\workspace\docbook\html\docbook.xsl (The system
cannot find the path specified)
     [java] Java Result: -1

Obviously I'm missing docbook.xsl, though I can't seem to find it in SVN.
There's a comment within the 'htmldocs' target which says: "Note: The docs
are built in two ways until we stabilise the doc generation. Both ways
have system-specific pathnames, so both may bust on your system." Has
anyone managed to build the HTML docs successfully?

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab