xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Cameron McCormack <...@mcc.id.au>
Subject Re: DOM Level 3 Events and XPath in xml-apis-ext.jar
Date Sun, 19 Nov 2006 04:53:43 GMT
Michael Glavassevich:
> Historically that's what had been happening with Xerces and Xalan
> releases. Really there should have been official releases of the APIs. In
> the future (hopefully in the next few days) there will be. I think we
> should do the same for Batik and have a release of the external-extended
> branch.

Ok, great.  There have been some changes to the DOM Level 3 Events
interfaces since the code was checked in to that branch (which are more
likely to remain until it become a Rec), so I will check those changes
in in the next day or so, before your release.

Cameron

--
Cameron McCormack, http://mcc.id.au/