xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Glavassevich <mrgla...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Fw: XML commons release
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 03:59:52 GMT
I can do the tagging, building, signing, posting, etc... I'll leave the
website and repository updates to folks who actually know a thing or two
about Forrest and Maven. Any volunteers for that?

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com
E-mail: mrglavas@apache.org

David Crossley <crossley@apache.org> wrote on 09/13/2006 11:53:33 PM:

> +1 to this as a basic release plan. We need the jars and tar.gz
> etc. to be able to vote on the releases.
>
> Who is going to prepare the release?
>
> -David
>
> Michael Glavassevich wrote:
> > (Forwarding a post from Gareth which hasn't shown up on the list yet.
> > Perhaps it's stuck in the moderation queue?)
> >
> > +1 from me for releases of the xml-apis and the resolver.
> >
> > Michael Glavassevich
> > XML Parser Development
> > IBM Toronto Lab
> > E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com