xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Glavassevich <mrgla...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Fw: XML commons release
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:41:41 GMT
We may not use Maven but other Apache projects do. There seems to be some
expectation that projects are populating the repository with their
releases so that projects which do use Maven can reference them. I've been
approached to do this for Xerces in the past and must admit I know
virtually nothing about it.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab