xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Glavassevich <mrgla...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: new xmlcommons and resolver release?
Date Sun, 10 Sep 2006 00:09:45 GMT
In addition to a resolver release I'd also be interested in us finally
having an official stand-alone release of the xml-apis. If this were to
miraculously come together by Wednesday it will make it into Xerces 2.8.1
otherwise we could have a follow-on Xerces release later which bundles the
new resolver and xml-apis when they're ready.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab