xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Glavassevich <mrgla...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Fw: XML commons release
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:34:29 GMT
It would also be nice to have a proper release (since there's never been
one) of the JAXP 1.2 APIs so I'm thinking we'd have three releases:

* xml-commons-external-1.2.06 (JAXP 1.2)
* xml-commons-external-1.3.04 (JAXP 1.3)
* xml-commons-resolver-1_2 (XML Catalogs v1.1)

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com