xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jimisola Laursen <li...@jimisola.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE]: Fw: XML commons release
Date Sun, 17 Sep 2006 21:56:37 GMT

Hi Nathan,

I appreciate your initiative. In a discussion with Michael Glavassevich in a
separate thread [1] I became aware of you doing this for XML commons and
Xerces.
However, will you do it for this release only or do you plan on doing it for
a while?
Either way, I think it would be helpful for the Xerces-J developers if you
could also create a step-by-step guide.

Kind regards,
Jimisola

[1]
http://www.nabble.com/-ANNOUNCEMENT-:-Xerces-J-2.8.1-now-available-tf2272496.html#a6354581

Nathan Beyer wrote:

> If the Maven bit is just about publishing the new end states, that is
> pretty
> trivial [1]. Essentially you just log a JIRA issues with some data. Most
> of
> what's required is gathering some info about the project and declaring any
> dependencies (also in the repo) to setup a POM for one of the Maven
> committers to use.
>
> I can probably do this for XML commons and Xerces (if not already done)
> once
> the builds are completed and published.
>
> -Nathan
>
> [1] http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-maven-evangelism.html

Mobile

>> Jeremias Maerki

Sent from the Apache XML - Commons - Dev forum at Nabble.com.