xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Fw: XML commons release
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 11:38:06 GMT
I'm very pleased to see that we can do a proper release under the
authority of the XML PMC now. Same comment from me as from David. +1 for
the idea of the release. I assume we're talking about a release from the
Trunk for both products. That's important to know if we are to vote on
the release.

On 14.09.2006 05:53:33 David Crossley wrote:
> +1 to this as a basic release plan. We need the jars and tar.gz
> etc. to be able to vote on the releases.
>
> Who is going to prepare the release?
>
> -David
>
> Michael Glavassevich wrote:
> > (Forwarding a post from Gareth which hasn't shown up on the list yet.
> > Perhaps it's stuck in the moderation queue?)
> >
> > +1 from me for releases of the xml-apis and the resolver.
> >
> > Michael Glavassevich
> > XML Parser Development
> > IBM Toronto Lab
> > E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com
> > E-mail: mrglavas@apache.org
> >
> > Gareth Reakes <gareth@embracemobile.com> wrote on 09/13/2006 03:59:24 AM:
> >
> > > just in case I spelt commons email wrong or something!
> > >
> > > Begin forwarded message:
> > >
> > > From: Gareth Reakes <gareth@embracemobile.com>
> > > Date: 13 September 2006 08:58:17 BDT
> > > To: private@xml.apache.org
> > > Cc: commons-dev@xml.apache.org
> > > Subject: XML commons release
> > >
> > > Hey all,
> > >
> > > We need an XML Commons release. See
> > >
> > >  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=115781428800001&r=1&w=2
> > >
> > > for details.
> > >
> > > Here is my +1
> > >
> > > Gareth
> > >
> > > --
> > > Gareth Reakes, Managing Director           Embrace Mobile
> > > +44-1865-811197              http://www.embracemobile.com

Jeremias Maerki