xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@kc.rr.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE]: Fw: XML commons release
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 22:54:14 GMT
If the Maven bit is just about publishing the new end states, that is pretty
trivial [1]. Essentially you just log a JIRA issues with some data. Most of
what's required is gathering some info about the project and declaring any
dependencies (also in the repo) to setup a POM for one of the Maven
committers to use.

I can probably do this for XML commons and Xerces (if not already done) once
the builds are completed and published.

-Nathan

[1] http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-maven-evangelism.html