I use the apache xerces parser to parse a great xml-file. This xml file is splitted in serveral sub-files, which each has an individuel public id. This id is resolved to the file name using the org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver class. As long as I use just one catalog file to resolve the public id, everythings works fine. But now I have to use multiple catalog files to resolve the public id. And there is the problem, I do not get the CatalogResolver to resolve all public ids found in one of the given catalog files. Is there any support for doing so or do I have to implement an own CatalogResolver, which can work with multiple catalog files?
Thanks for your help.

Best regards - med venlig hilsen – mit freundlichen Grüssen

Andreas Grund

Andreas Grund Dipl. Wi-Inf. (BA)

KGU-Consulting GmbH

Lise-Meitner-Str. 2