Hi all

      I am upgrading my application from Xerces 1.4.4 to Xerces 2.7.0. As part of that I am using XML Commons for Catalog reslovers (because Xerces 2.7.0 is not providing API to load the XML Catalog). Previously my application support XCatalogs (by using "org.apache.xerces.readers.XCatalog" loading the catalogs) and I want to make the upgrading application also supports XCatalogs.

The XCatalog file looks like
<XCatalog Version = "1.0">
       <Remap SystemID = http://www.bbc.co.uk1/syndication/feeds/news/rss-0.91.dtd HRef = "file:/E:/Repackage/rss-0.91.dtd" />
</XCatalog>

I am trying to load the above file by using XML Commons and unable to load. But I wrote the equal "oasis" catalog file and able to load it.

The XCatalog file looks like

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<catalog xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:entity:xmlns:xml:catalog">
     <system systemId=http://www.bbc.co.uk1/syndication/feeds/news/rss-0.91.dtd uri="./rss-0.91.dtd"/>
</catalog>

 Is there any way to load the XCatalogs using XML Commons?

Thanks,
chvsr