xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Walsh <...@nwalsh.com>
Subject Insufficient karma?
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 06:48:36 GMT
I tried to check-in a bug fix in the Resolver this morning and was
rebuffed with:

$ cvs commit -m "Assure that filenames like c:/foo and foo/bar aren't turned into inaccessible
file: URIs like file://c:/foo and file://foo/bar" FileURL.java
**** Access denied: Insufficient Karma (ndw|xml-commons/java/src/org/apache/xml/resolver/helpers)
cvs commit: Pre-commit check failed
cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!

Did I lose my committer status when I wasn't looking or something? Can
I have it back, please? :-)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm