xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Walsh <...@nwalsh.com>
Subject Re: Insufficient karma?
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:01:17 GMT
/ David Crossley <crossley@apache.org> was heard to say:
| The migration to Subversion happened a month or two ago.

Ah. Sorry I missed that.

| You should be able to just copy your changed files from
| your old CVS working copy to your new SVN working copy
| and then commit.

Got the trunk. But when I attempt the checkin:

$ svn commit -m "..." FileURL.java
Sending        FileURL.java
Authentication realm: <https://svn.apache.org:443> ASF Committers
Password for 'ndw':

But my login password for cvs.apache.org doesn't work. Have I missed
something else?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm