xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Insufficient karma?
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 08:19:50 GMT
The migration to Subversion happened a month or two ago.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-commons-dev&m=112258875702943

http://www.apache.org/dev/#svn
http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn

You should be able to just copy your changed files from
your old CVS working copy to your new SVN working copy
and then commit.

-David

Norman Walsh wrote:
> I tried to check-in a bug fix in the Resolver this morning and was
> rebuffed with:
>
> $ cvs commit -m "Assure that filenames like c:/foo and foo/bar aren't turned into inaccessible
file: URIs like file://c:/foo and file://foo/bar" FileURL.java