xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject [NOTICE] xml-commons migrated to SVN
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 22:12:07 GMT
Thanks to Henri Yandell, the xml-commons CVS module has been migrated to
Subversion. The old CVS module is now read-only and is likely to be
hidden shortly.

Web view:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xml/commons/
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml/commons/

Checkout for trunk:
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xml/commons/trunk/

(Please note the "https"! Otherwise, you won't be able to commit)

I've set up most permissions. If you want to commit, are entitled to do
so but can't, please contact me so I can fix it. I'd like to ask the
Xalan PMC chair to set up his group in Subversion himself.

Please verify that everything is in order. I've done some careful
checking but I might have missed something.

TODO:
- Update the resolver build so it finds xml-stylebook again. Should
probably be done through a build-local.properties file.
- Update XML site to reflect the change to SVN.

I'll look into it shortly.

So now we only have to migrate the rest of XML's CVS modules....

Jeremias Maerki