xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject Re: Convert XML Commons to Subversion
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 07:34:06 GMT
In preparation for the SVN migration of XML Commons I've prepared the
"asf-authorization" file with the permissions for the /xml/commons
directory. Xalan people, please note that I haven't added you to the
list, yet.

The list looks like this right now:
[/xml/commons]
@xml-pmc = rw
@cocoon = rw
@forrest = rw
@lenya = rw
@xerces = rw
@xml-commons = rw
@xml-xindice = rw
@xmlgraphics-batik = rw
@xmlgraphics-fop = rw

Brian, as the Xalan PMC chair, it would be good if you created the xalan
committer list in "asf-authorization" (found in the infrastructure repo).

On 28.07.2005 08:30:49 Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-461
>
> XML Commons requests to be migrated to Subversion. The vote:
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xml-commons-dev/200506.mbox/%3c20050626121603.4881.DEV.JEREMIAS@greenmail.ch%3e
>
> CVS module to be converted:
>
> * xml-commons (full conversion)
>
> A preparatory test dump with cvs2svn didn't show any errors.
>

> The desired layout will look like this:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xml/commons
>         +-- branches (xml-commons branches)
>         +-- tags (xml-commons tags)
>         +-- trunk (xml-commons HEAD)
>
> I'll prepare the necessary authorization records right after sending this.
>

> Thanks!!!
>
> Jeremias Maerki

Jeremias Maerki