xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: Additional W3C APIs in XML Commons External?
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2005 19:37:15 GMT
Sure, sounds fine.  Please be sure to post your specific plan for
checking this stuff into the repository (exact directories, legal
issues, likely integration issues) to the list well before you actually
commit, so folks have chance to comment on it.

- These should be under /external in their own subdirs.

- Be sure to checkin the correct NOTICE / LICENSE s for each of them,
including some clear README or the like that points to where the
'official' sources of these standards are.

- Definitely package them into a separate jar.   I can't tell if one jar
or separate jars for these is correct, as long as it's not part of
xml-apis.jar

- Once it's all in we should make a beta or preview unofficial release
of just these packages to test out how other projects will integrate
this code.

- Shane