xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject Re: README.dom.txt needs update
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2005 11:29:27 GMT
Furthermore, it doesn't include references to some of the included Java
Bindings. I just realized that xml-apis.jar actually contains more than
what JAXP 1.3 specifies. JAXP 1.3 only references CORE, Events and LS.
xml-apis.jar contains much more, including HTML, CSS and XPath. Links to
all of these packages should be supplied if we are to be consistent.

On 26.06.2005 13:08:00 Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> While looking into the details of moving the SAC/SMIL/SVG sources I
> found that the README.dom.txt does not yet reflect that External now
> contains the DOM Level 3 source and not DOM Level 2!
>
> Additionally, I think it would be good to create a short HISTORY or
> CHANGES file that show the rough history of the external package.

Jeremias Maerki