xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject Fw: [VOTE:RESULTS] Migrate xml-commons from CVS to SVN
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2005 10:17:49 GMT
Sorry, I've just hit the Reply button and didn't pay attention. Can we
please reconfigure this mailing list? All other ASF mailing lists I'm on
are configured to reply to the list.

Forwarded by Jeremias Maerki <dev.jeremias@greenmail.ch>
 From:    Jeremias Maerki <dev.jeremias@greenmail.ch>
 To:      Jeremias Maerki <dev.jeremias@greenmail.ch>
 Cc:      pmc@xml.apache.org
 Date:    Sun, 26 Jun 2005 12:14:42 +0200
 Subject: [VOTE:RESULTS] Migrate xml-commons from CVS to SVN

(cc'ing the XML PMC)

The vote on migrating XML Commons to Subversion resulted in 8 +1 votes
and no other votes:

+1 by:
- David Crossley (crossley, cocoon/forrest...)
- Shane Curcuru (curcuru, XML PMC, xalan)
- Antonio Gallardo (antonio, cocoon/forrest/lenya)
- Michael Glavassevich (mrglavas, xerces)
- Neil Graham (neilg, XML PMC, xerces)
- Jörg Pietschmann (pietsch, XML PMC, xmlgraphics/fop)
- Jeremias Märki (jeremias, XML PMC, xmlgraphics/fop)
- Davanum Srinivas (dims, cocoon/ws.. and many others)

I think I'd be more comfortable to have some feedback from Norman Walsh,
too, because he's involved in the Resolver which is going to be affected,
too. I'll give this another 2 or 3 days and will then request the
migration. If anyone objects to that approach, please speak up.

On 21.06.2005 08:52:37 Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Taking Antonio's suggestion I'd like to call for a vote to migrate the
> xml-commons CVS module to Subversion right after the externals release.
> CVS modules to be converted:
>     * xml-commons (full conversion)
> Target URL:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xml/commons