xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Migrate xml-commons from CVS to SVN
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 07:17:45 GMT
(Retrying. Seems to me that this list is misconfigured.)

Given that you've got xml-commons commit rights, I'd say yes, although
people who are actively working in this module certainly have more to
say on this matter (I don't know your status - I've never committed to
this repo, yet). You're a committer on Cocoon and Forrest which are both
ex-XML projects. I'm a FOP committer, also an ex-XML project. Xerces and
Xalan are ex-XML projects, too. BTW, these rights are exactly the reason
for my post on general@xml yesterday:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xml-general/200506.mbox/%3c20050620093246.D115.DEV.JEREMIAS@greenmail.ch%3e

After all, xml-commons is still under the supervision of the XML PMC.

On 21.06.2005 09:05:42 Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> On Mar, 21 de Junio de 2005, 1:52, Jeremias Maerki dijo:
> > Taking Antonio's suggestion I'd like to call for a vote to migrate the
> > xml-commons CVS module to Subversion right after the externals release.
> >
> > CVS modules to be converted:
> >
> >     * xml-commons (full conversion)
> >
> > Target URL:
> > https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xml/commons