xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From George Cristian Bina <geo...@sync.ro>
Subject Re: failure of new entity resolver on some OS
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 21:32:21 GMT
Hi Norm,

The problem is that a file URL needs to either specify no host or
specify it as empty, that is you can have either
file:/path
or
file:///path
Otherwise if you write file://c:/etc then c will be interpreated as host
and thus the unknown host exception.

Hope that helps,
George
http://www.oxygenxml.com