xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Walsh <...@nwalsh.com>
Subject Administrivia: cvs changed?
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:48:02 GMT
For the first time in, uhm, months at least, I'm trying to find some
cycles to work on the XML Catalog resolver code. I'd like to begin
working on XML Catalogs 1.1 support for one thing.

So I tried to run a cvs update and suddenly I'm being asked for a
password. Has something about ssh/cvs changed that I haven't got
caught up on?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm