xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Neeraj Bajaj <Neeraj.Ba...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Donation of JAXP 1.3 Sources to Apache
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:09:11 GMT
xml-common, xerces & xalan communities,

I have learnt that legal issues regarding donation has been resolved and
latest version of CCLA has been signed.
So would like to make the actual code grant of JAXP 1.3 APIs +
implementation ASAP. I will start the preparation
today and will be back with actual code grant with in 2 days.

Best Regards,

- Neeraj