xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Walsh <...@nwalsh.com>
Subject Re: Hello world?
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2004 13:40:24 GMT
/ Davanum Srinivas <davanum@gmail.com> was heard to say:
| yep. am afraid so :)

Ok. I'll try to catch up then. I'm way behind. I've been out of the
loop for a long time :-), so I have a couple of questions.

1. I recall seeing some bug reports for Catalogs. Can someone remind
me where/how to find those in bugzilla (if there is one)?

2. If I was doing the API again, I sure wouldn't do it quite the way I
did all those years ago. All that CatalogManager stuff looks pretty
broken and I'd be inclined to have a factory-style API instead. Is
there any interest in trying to clean that up?

| Question for you: Is there any way we could get our hands on
| javax.xml.xpath jar(s) for use with JDK1.3/1.4?

We're working on getting it into Apache. I think it's just waiting on
signatures in legal.

                                        Be seeing you,