xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Request xml-commons in maven repository
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 16:04:31 GMT
Yes, I did not realize you were not a commiter, I would recommend that
you then request that the xml-commons folks publish the jars. I will be
glad to be of assistance in terms of placing them into the maven
repository with proper permissions, but don't build the xml-commons jars
myself and am not familiar with which version your looking for.

-Mark

--
Mark Diggory
Software Developer