xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <shane_curc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Resolver component release 1.1 coming up
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 02:21:08 GMT
Since we've had a Resolver beta 1.1b1 out for a while now with no
complaints, as soon as I have time I plan to bump the version number to 1.1
and make an official release.  I'll make sure there's both a Version class
available as well as sticking the version number in the jar manifest.

Any other comments/requests?  Hopefully the release will be at the
appropriate time for the Ant community to version-match with it for their
1.6 release.

Sorry about the Xalan issue: I was hoping someone from that team could
comment.  Resolver is just a pretty simple service provider: I think it's
up to the applications that use it to ensure the correct one gets plugged
into the right places (i.e. TransformerFactory vs. Transformers).  If I get
free time (ha!) I'll see if I can get someone else to look into it.

I'd love to get at least a simplistic Resolver automated test running, but
don't have time right now.

- Shane