xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <shane_curc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: draft website for xml-commons using Forrest
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 14:59:44 GMT
Guys, you two ROCK!  These look great.

David - I'd say +1 to going live anytime you have time.  This is far better
than the cheesy structure I put on the website long ago.  Any nits can be
picked at later.  (For some reason, the nicely curved bottom border of the
search area has an extra square bar of light blue under it)
And any hints on how to rebuild the site... oh, I see they're in there
already.  Great!

Nicola - my +1 is for the first one: xml-commons-logo.gif  No need to try
to stuff the graphics inside the <xml-isims>, just let it be a background.

- Shane
(Mightily inspired to make some releases and move stuff to mirrored distros!)

---- Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicolaken@apache.org> ----