xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: draft website for xml-commons using Forrest
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2003 15:49:16 GMT
Shane Curcuru wrote:
> <snip/>
> (For some reason, the nicely curved bottom border of the
> search area has an extra square bar of light blue under it)

It is fine for me on Linux Mozilla. What browser are you using?
Does the same thing happen on other Forrested sites?

> And any hints on how to rebuild the site... oh, I see they're in there
> already.  Great!

:-) Trying to encourage others.

> Nicola - my +1 is for the first one: xml-commons-logo.gif  No need to try
> to stuff the graphics inside the <xml-isims>, just let it be a background.

I had chosen another. See what you think, it looks pretty good.

> - Shane
> (Mightily inspired to make some releases and move stuff to mirrored distros!)

That would be great. I think that the release-notes file for
resolver needs a few more notes. I am currently digging through
the mail archives.

--David