xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: [resolver] More descriptive Catalog.properties file
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 06:09:51 GMT
Mark R. Diggory wrote:
> Here's hopefully a more detailed example of the properties file with
> comments/examples interspersed. Seems it would be wise to have good
> example of this in the package. I found I had to dig through doc's to
> find it (prior to the generated site, of course!).

:-)

That is a great idea Mark, i will add it in and we can then fine tune.

I did something similar for Apache Cocoon to help me to learn how to
use resolver. It would be interesting to compare our interpretations,
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/webapp/WEB-INF/classes/
...CatalogManager.properties
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/webapp/WEB-INF/entities/

--David