xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Conversion of Mainframe Flat File to XML
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2003 15:34:33 GMT
there are many ways in which this could be achieved. if you already have
an object representation of that file in java then you could use an
object->xml mapper (eg castor or betwixt).

if not then it's probably just going to have to be the usual hard slog
(parse the file then output as xml). you might find it easier to use DOM
or a DOM alternative (eg dom4j, JDOM) to execute this writing.

- robert