xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: roadmap for resolver 1.1 release?
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 08:33:42 GMT
On 08 Jul 2003, David Crossley <crossley@indexgeo.com.au> wrote:

> Have you been testing the CVS version of resolver with Ant?

I cannot speak for Craeg, but can confirm that we've tested the CVS
version of resolver with Ant - in fact Gump does so with every nightly
build.

The point is that the API has changed from resolver 1.0 release in a
way that makes it impossible to write code that compiles against
resolver 1.0 and the CVS code.  Ant has chosen to go with the CVS
version since months and it would be a pitty to roll back for an Ant
1.6 release (which has not been scheduled yet).

Stefan