xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: roadmap for resolver 1.1 release?
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 08:18:47 GMT
Craeg K Strong wrote:
> The ant-dev community is starting the planning process for an
> Ant 1.6 release.  Due to the xmlcatalog integration, there is now
> a dependency between Ant and resolver.
>
> The Ant CVS currently depends on changes in the resolver CVS.
> What are the plans for the resolver 1.1 release?  Are there any more
> major chunks of functionality to be completed?
>
> Thanks,

I am not a developer of Resolver, but i sure am a keen user and want
to see it in wider use.

Have you been testing the CVS version of resolver with Ant?
I have tried it out with Cocoon and it seems fine - we have various
samples there that exercise it. I will add it to our CVS head soon
and get some cross-platform tests.

--David