xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Where can I find the instruction of using xml-commons-resolver-1.0
Date Sun, 06 Jul 2003 01:56:10 GMT
Tomasz Kostyra wrote:
> Hallo all
> I am new at commons. I would like to learn about
> xml-commons-resolver-1.0. Where can I find samples and documentation?

We are still trying to get the xml-commons website documentation built
properly.

Anyway, you can find the raw documentation for resolver in the
distribution at
xml-commons/java/docs/resolver*.xml
or via the web at
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-commons/java/docs/

Javadocs in the distribution at
javadocs/org/apache/xml/resolver/apps/resolver.html

There is an experimental build of the xml-commons website at:
http://cvs.apache.org/~crossley/commons/components/resolver/

Apache Cocoon has documentation about how they use xml-commons-resolver
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/catalog.html

--David