xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Xml-commons logo
Date Sat, 08 Feb 2003 11:46:20 GMT

David Crossley wrote, On 08/02/2003 6.30:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>>Attached is the xml-commons logo after the latest suggestions of some
>>time back. would it be ok?
> In the previous discussion, we said that we did not
> like the idea of an empty <xml-commons/> element.
> You had another example where the <xml-commons>
> element was a container for the pipe - i really
> liked the symbolism of that. Gathering on the commons.

Ah, sorry, I just remembered

 >>Is there room to squeeze in an outer <apache> element?

and forgot of the rest, my bad.

The fact is that It becomes really big, so I put the tag on the logo to
make it part of it... I've put here [1] other two versions, see if they
are better.

   Sorry again, I did not mean to ditch the previous decisions.

[1] http://cvs.apache.org/~nicolaken/xml-commons.html

             - verba volant, scripta manent -