xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: Xml-commons logo
Date Sat, 08 Feb 2003 05:30:42 GMT
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Attached is the xml-commons logo after the latest suggestions of some
> time back. would it be ok?

In the previous discussion, we said that we did not
like the idea of an empty <xml-commons/> element.
You had another example where the <xml-commons>
element was a container for the pipe - i really
liked the symbolism of that. Gathering on the commons.

Anyway, whatever you come up with is fine. Thanks.
--David

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-commons-dev&m=103735310723382
NKB wrote:
> DC wrote:
> > NKB wrote:
> > Have a look here about current draft tests:
> > http://cvs.apache.org/~nicolaken/testlogos.html
> >
> > Apache Commons too is in the quest for a logo.
> >
> > Comments and alternative proposals very welcome.
>
> Excellent work Ken. I like the first one. Open Commons
> containing and providing Peace. (The other ones with the
> empty element <commons/> do not convey the same meaning.)
> Good, I'm happy the graphical message went through so easily :-)
> Is there room to squeeze in an outer <apache> element?

Cool, nice idea I'll work on it :-)