xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From ne...@ca.ibm.com
Subject Re: Fw: new JAXP 1.2 TCK compliant branch created (xml-commons todo's)
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 22:06:14 GMT
Hi all,

Just want to make sure that updating the MANIFEST info on the branch
doesn't fall off the radar screen.  I didn't do this since I thought there
were plenty of folks around here who are more used to doing such things
than I am.  :)

Cheers,
Neil
Neil Graham
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
Phone:  905-413-3519, T/L 969-3519
E-mail:  neilg@ca.ibm.com

|         |           Ilene            |
|         |           Seelemann/Toronto|
|         |           /IBM@IBMCA       |
|         |           01/03/2003 11:26 |

Shane wrote:

> To-do's for Xalan include: updating the javax.xml.transform
> code in the xml-commons tck-jaxp-1_2_0 branch with whatever
> similar updates are needed; testing xml-xalan CVS with an
> xml-apis.jar built from these sources; and if all's well,
> asking for an xml-commons/./external release so that we can
> checkin the static xml-apis.jar and related sources into
> xml-xalan.

I have updated the javax.xml.transform code in the xml-commons
tck-jaxp-1_2_0 branch.  It now contains the same code that was in the
RIVERCOURT1 branch, plus a patch to StreamSource to use the same filename
to URI conversion used by the javax.xml.parser package.

Smoketest of xalan passes with an xml-apis.jar built from these sources.

Shane wrote:

> Note the xml-commons community will need to develop a
> distribution structure for an 'external' release now
> that xml-commons will be (unless someone disagrees)
> shipping it's components separately (external/which/resolver
> for now).

Ilene.

---- on commons-dev@xml neilg@ca.ibm.com wrote ----