xml-commons-dev mailing list archives

From ne...@ca.ibm.com
Subject new JAXP 1.2 TCK compliant branch created
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 17:06:16 GMT
Hi all,

I've created a new branch (tck-jaxp-1_2_0) containing code that's JAXP 1.2
compliant and solves a number of bugs with code from HEAD (especially
having to do with security handling and robustness with filenames
containing characters such as spaces).  I also populated HEAD with this by
mistake; sorry about that.  :(  I think I've successfully reverted that
error, but if someone could verify that, I'd appreciate it greatly.

Note that I haven't updated the javax.xml.transform API on the branch, nor
the branch's manifest file; I thought I'd leave that to the experts in such
things.  :)

Thanks!
Neil
Neil Graham